Cloud Services from CMIT Denver give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Services from CMIT Denver are:
- Scalable - your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized - to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile - collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective - efficient technology improves your bottom line
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, including:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 - Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices - all for a flat fee.
- Hosted SharePoint - Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint 3.0 allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Website Development & Management - Web design services to help you achieve your goals; from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics® CRM - Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to unleash sales, marketing, and service potential with lead and opportunity management tools, marketing automation, and end-to-end management.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from CMIT Denver are the solution you've been looking for.
Cloud Services from CMIT Denver are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE REPORT: “5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Network To The Cloud”
Let us shoulder the burden of dealing with technology
You depend on software like Exchange, SharePoint or Quickbooks to keep your business running smoothly. But what if you could outsource all the stress this technology creates and enjoy only the benefits? With Hosted Services, that’s exactly what you get.
Because your software and applications are hosted by the experts at CMIT Denver, you’ll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly – so you can focus on running your business.
With Hosted Services from CMIT Denver, you get:
- Application Hosting - customized support for your unique business needs
- Hosted Exchange - stop spam and store your emails safely
- Hosted Quickbooks - for a streamlined accounting experience
- Hosted SharePoint - for more efficient collaboration
Hosted Services from CMIT Denver let you experience the advantages of Microsoft and other technologies that can take your business to the next level, along with a team of experts to manage it all.
Hosted Services from CMIT Solutions of Denver allow your business to harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology. We can modernize your business with improved security, organization, collaboration and communication.
Hosted Services from CMIT Denver are easy, quick, and economical to implement.