Cloud solutions for a better education
As an educational institution, your unique messaging and collaboration requirements include the need for online safety and security when it comes to your students and faculty. Microsoft Office 365 for education provides cloud-based technology that offers all the reliability and protection you expect from a world-leader in technology, while simultaneously preparing your students for the future.
With Microsoft Office 365 for education from CMIT Denver, your students will get the benefit of learning to use software their future employers will depend upon while saving your institution time and money.
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365 for education include:
- Storage and speed - you get 25 GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25 MB
- Anytime, anywhere access - to your email, documents, contacts and calendar, from any Web-enabled device
- Simple integration - Office 365 works with the programs your students already know, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Collaboration tools - including student access for the ability to view, share and lightly edit documents in Office Web Apps
- Synced workgroups - with team sites that allow you to share task lists, documents and schedules
- Anti-virus and anti-spam - reliable, industry-leading security solutions
- Online storage for students - with up to 25 GB of free storage from Windows Live SkyDrive
- Access to Microsoft Live@Edu - with thousands of schools and millions of student users already enrolled
Microsoft Office 365 for education gives your learning organization the ability to enjoy enterprise-level cloud technology at a price that won’t wreck your budget.
Discover how Microsoft Office 365 can enrich the learning experience.