Seamlessly transition to the cloud
Exchange Online is built on the same technology as Exchange Server 2010, giving your business the latest capabilities such as built-in archiving, optional Conversation View, MailTips, and powerful Web-based management tools for online deployments.
With Exchange Online from CMIT Denver, you'll never have to worry about the ongoing maintenance, patches, and upgrades of your technology infrastructure - so you can focus on what really matters.
The features and benefits of Exchange Online business solutions from CMIT Denver and Microsoft include:
- Storage and speed - you get 25 GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25 MB
- 99% uptime - financially-backed and guaranteed* service
- 24/7 support - via telephone, the Web or email
- Anti-virus and anti-spam - reliable, industry-leading security solutions
- Disaster recovery - from third-party certified geo-redundant data centers that continuously replicate your data
- Robust management tools - easily control distribution lists, user permissions and security policies
- A familiar user experience - enjoy a minimal learning curve with software and programs you already know from Microsoft, including Outlook and Office
- Seamless integration - Exchange Online is interoperable with your PC, Mac, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, Nokia and all major Web browsers
Want to take advantage of all your email has to offer?